Newton Schools understand the relevance of public relations in putting the best foot forward. We differentiate between interactions that need to be standardized and ones that need a personal touch. We begin with the leadership to set up good practice for positive public relations. This later also percolates to the rest of the team.
Few points that we consider under PR & Media coverage of school are:
- Guiding all interactions with parents
- Managing engagements with prospects reaching out to the school
- Creating templates to convey all the relevant information to parents & others by all school employee
- Create the general language of communication that will lead to better media relations
- Identify and mentor the key personnel for official interactions with the media / external agencies
- Communicate essentially when facing a crisis or issue that might torment your school’s image
Newton Schools has experience & capability in guiding and building this strategy.