As consultants for school projects in India, Newton Schools is focused on perfecting learning environments and creating amazing schools for children. We have executed several greenfield school projects end-to-end, pan India. We are based in Gurugram – the city that has seen a large number of progressive and innovative new schools constructed over the past 15 years. We have been involved in some of the most prestigious school projects – in designing them, enabling them with advanced technologies, promoting and marketing them as well as streamlining their operations.
Some of our completed and ongoing projects include:
- A progressive, project-based primary school on 1 acre in sector 49 Gurgaon
- A large ultra-modern 20-acre day-cum-residential school on Sohna Road, Gurgaon
- Two modern new CBSE based schools on 5-acre plots in Gurgaon and Noida
- A 21-acre British boarding school on the outskirts of Delhi-NCR
- A chain of schools in Lucknow that are transitioning to 21st-century practices.
- A chain of pre-schools with innovative learning spaces and unique design.
Having worked in process design, with data, and handled projects of varying complexities, Parinay is the Director at Newton. He is the strategic thinker and person behind planning and executing projects. His background in using data to build organization strategy is most evident when we are planning, tracking or holding complex projects together.
His work in the education space started as a passion to upgrade the quality of schools in India. Over the last two decades, Newton Schools, the consultancy service founded by him has worked on multiple school projects from conceptualization to construction of schools, marketing and operating them. The focus has been on implementing 21st-century practices in schools. Anil is the CEO at Newton.